- October 18, 2018
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us on Thursday, October 18, 2018 for the first chapter meeting of the 2018/19 year. During this meeting we will focus on construction safety and will tour the construction site of the new Dig Safely New York Center for Damage Prevention.
Please wear footwear suitable for a site construction. No other PPE is required.
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time: 11:45 am – 12:00 pm park and gather on the construction job site
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm job site tour
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm lunch, chapter meeting, and project discussion in Dig Safely NY’s conference room
Place: Dig Safely NY, 5063 Brittonfield Parkway, East Syracuse, NY
RSVP: Go to https://cny.assp.org/event/ to register for this meeting.
You can pay on the website or at the meeting.
Please register by Wednesday, October 17th.
NOTE: If you not have a PayPal account and/or do not want to set up a PayPal account, you can register and pay with a credit card by following these instructions:
- Indicate the number of tickets you are going to purchase below and click on the “Register Now” button.
- After completing the “Personal Information” section, click on the “Proceed to Payment Options” button.
- At this screen, you have the option to “Select Your Method of Payment” (either “At Door” or “PayPal”). Select the “Pay Pal” option and click on the “Proceed to Finalize Registration” button.
- After a couple of continue buttons, you will get to the “Pay with PayPal” page. Click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button located at the bottom of the page.
- At the “PayPal Guest Checkout” page fill in your credit card and billing information.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button to complete your transaction.
Venue: Dig Safely New York